• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Thoughts on Barbarian (2022)

Forum Clout
XkgLM9l.gif

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
I finished watching it an hour ago. I've liked Bill Skarsgaard since I saw him in Castle Rock and he does well in this too. It was really good until it cut to the 2nd storyline. After that it was just a sequence of things happening, all tension was evaporated, none of the storyline got resolved or expanded on and by the time the police showed up I felt the film was starting to bash me over the head with the subtext a little too aggressively. Also fuck directors changing the aspect ratio to let us know we've gone back in time. It's 4th wall breakingly disjointing at this point and left me checking my vlc settings. The score was well put together and did a lot of the heavy lifting in the better moments of the film.

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
Forum Clout
Three kike producers, including a literal Mossad agent. Par for the course for Hymiewood.

Arnon Milchan (Hebrew: ארנון מילצ'ן; December 6, 1944) is an Israeli businessman, film producer and spy. He has been involved in over 130 full-length motion pictures[1] and is the founder of production company Regency Enterprises. Regency's film credits include 12 Years a Slave, JFK, Heat, Fight Club, and Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Milchan has earned two nominations for the Academy Award for Best Picture, for L.A. Confidential and The Revenant. Milchan was also an Israeli intelligence operative from the mid-1960s to the mid-1980s.

G

Now that it's been like 17 hours or so since I watched it and commented in another thread, I think it's a massive piece of shit. At least script-wise. The more I think about it, the more nonsensical it becomes. Funny how the critics gargled its balls, yet audiences liked it way less. It felt like this was all that was missing at times:

ec0506afcba6de16bf0ce413ac54dc62.gif

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
Three kike producers, including a literal Mossad agent. Par for the course for Hymiewood.

Arnon Milchan (Hebrew: ארנון מילצ'ן; December 6, 1944) is an Israeli businessman, film producer and spy. He has been involved in over 130 full-length motion pictures[1] and is the founder of production company Regency Enterprises. Regency's film credits include 12 Years a Slave, JFK, Heat, Fight Club, and Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Milchan has earned two nominations for the Academy Award for Best Picture, for L.A. Confidential and The Revenant. Milchan was also an Israeli intelligence operative from the mid-1960s to the mid-1980s.

It is disgusting how they allow these “former” Mossad kikes in the country.