• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This YouTube comment defending Ant on the "Fake Happy" music video

G

hahahaholeeshit.jpg

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
Some people think they should only get positive praise for what they put out there. It’s a weak-willed, cowardly cope to say that only “haters” or jealous people are critical. Was Jawless Ebert jealous of a movie director, or was he just saying he didn’t like that particular film? Why does every negative opinion need some underlying psychoanalysis but positive opinions (Nana is unapologetically masculine!) are left alone? That Rogan quote about Nana, for example, is probably an example of two manlets with a Hollywood-curated idea of masculinity trying desperately to convince those around them that they are not 5’4 laughingstocks to any average-sized man. But it was positive so Nana and her fans leave it alone.

I really hate Nana and her diminishing cult. Any time some idiot praises him I just picture an amalgamation of Joe and Fred from Brooklyn behind the keyboard. Eternal losers, who think “insert boilerplate guy stuff” is what makes a man, who spent their lives looking up to other losers rather than trying to create anything of their own.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Where's that video of him arguing with a troll? It had the CM logo so it had to be from their official YT channel. He says he wins the argument by default because that troll's life is a mess. This was before he lost a million on his shitty nigger rich McMansion and had to share an apartment with a Karen.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The cumia defender strain of youtuber is a sad new low. Their kneejerk response is "HI OPIE!!!" to any criticism.