• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This years garden will farm twitter likes

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat is going to grow a bunch of sunflowers as his contribution to the war. Instead of feeding himself he will just take a bunch of photos of sunflowers for internet points all summer. He is such a predictable pig. A virtue signal garden. He sits back demanding WW3 then plans a handful of sunflower seeds. Wont ever actually make an effort to actually help. Just tweet like a child.

FPb9z7dXIAAxzq5

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Reminder that he and Niki are way too busy with their careers to have kids but they have time for constant toddler-level projects like this, time to take 5x 10-day vacations a year, time for Pat to post 100-200 times per day on Twitter and time to attend every single low-rent sci fi convention there is.

This is what the life of a power couple looks like, folks. Sorry if you can't handle that.

G

OH LOOKIE HERE! We got the annual chive report. His followers demand monthly updates of the only thing that grows well in his shitty garden.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1510673350489780229?cxt=HHwWisC9uZHa_vYpAAAA[/URL]
Look at that fucking terrible "garden". Old brown weeds. Dried up leaves from last fall. Can't even see the soil. jesus Christ I'd be embarrassed to post that and call it my garden. He didn't do a single minute of work on it.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
This pigger doesn't have a potting shed or greenhouse because he's incapable of building and too lazy to maintain anything but his twitter account. Tossing a tub full of soil on your craft table is what poors do.

Nick Gerlips

Forum Clout
Reminder that he and Niki are way too busy with their careers to have kids but they have time for constant toddler-level projects like this, time to take 5x 10-day vacations a year, time for Pat to post 100-200 times per day on Twitter and time to attend every single low-rent sci fi convention there is.

This is what the life of a power couple looks like, folks. Sorry if you can't handle that.
I squeeze patposting in even with a full time job and child to take care of. Haven't sat down all day yet, child.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Oh great, now Nikis pussy isn't the only thing in that house that smells like a grave.

If somebody sprays it with Roundup in the middle of the night they'd kill the garden and hopefully give them lymphoma. Seems like a good play.