• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This will kill children *clutches pearls*

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Funny how members of the SFWA don't give 2 shits about children's welfare until it is something involving their sexuality.

This is about child abuse, stupid fat prick. Quit obsessing over children's genitals.

Screenshot_20220223-131756_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Kill children? But pumping then full of drugs that purposely messes / confuses / even blocks their hormones in a completely unnatural way is safe. If a boy wants to be a girl they should do it when they’re an adult because doing that as children completely fucks a kid up and does damage from a health standpoint. Pat couldn’t be bothered to be a father so he should sit his fat ass out.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Doesn't it seem like the transexual community is really Tomlinsoning everything up? They push for stupid shit like group bathrooms, people push back and they die of oppression. They might as well have a wife full of ethic farts too
I refuse to believe the people tossing their severed dicks into the local landfill so they can feel like the pretty girl mommy always wanted would possibly make a self destructive decision, sir.

Forum Clout
One of my sisters is a public elementary school principal. Based on the enraging tranny stories she's told me, if a boy shows up to school wearing a dress and identifying as a girl, there's a 90% chance his mom is a dyke who became a dyke after she got divorced, hit the wall, and realized that high quality men are no longer interested in her. This tranny craze isn't about gender dysporia. It's about man-hating women taking out their anger on their own children. They deserve to be burned at the stake like the witches they are. Good job, Texas!