• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This twink won't stop stealing luggage

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230604_143136_Chrome.jpg

What a piece of shit

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Doesn't matter what they identify as to me - what I want to understand is.... Why fucking luggage?

Even Jameis Winston stole seafood. Now THAT'S different, I'd have given him a pass on the first go. And he was just a University student.

This Mr. Clean looking Ponce? Stinks. Don't like them.

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
Doesn't matter what they identify as to me - what I want to understand is.... Why fucking luggage?

Even Jameis Winston stole seafood. Now THAT'S different, I'd have given him a pass on the first go. And he was just a University student.

It's some fetish thing. Getting to dig through people's clothes. He even wore some traditional ceremonial African dress he stole from some legit African lady.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout

Probably jerks off on it

G

I want to see your girlfriend naked.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
It's some fetish thing. Getting to dig through people's clothes. He even wore some traditional ceremonial African dress he stole from some legit African lady.

This fruit didn't even dinged for cultural appropriation. If a white woman bought one of those goofy African bedsheet costumes and wore it to a government function, black twitter would unload on her until she as forced to resign.