This still makes me laugh for how bad it is.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Nice mood lighting, stupid. And I'm sure it's been said already but I wish this were a documentary...

Worm's acting coach should really tell him that being cold and being out of breath are two different things, but at least he "knows what to do with his hands" here as they're burrowed in his coat pockets, faggot.

Anyway WWAW getting more Father Callahan clips from this series? I'd love to see a popular talk show host pull a lever and force his audience to watch clips of this show ironically like Conan and "Walker Texas Ranger".

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Worm's acting coach should really tell him that being cold and being out of breath are two different things, but at least he "knows what to do with his hands" here as they're burrowed in his coat pockets, faggot.

This comment made me laugh..

"Ok Jim, remember its winter"

Jim: acts like he's dying of hypothermia

1673971610522.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
The other guy in this scene is an awful actor as well but Jim makes him look like fucking Pacino. That or Jim Norton’s acting was so bad it caused this dudes acting ability to falter. Watch any good actor in a terrible film with other terrible actors and watch how their acting ability is diminished because they have nothing to work with.

I DONT LIKE THE WAY you work…..

G

You might want to rewatch the video, hes shivering the entire time!
He improvised that! You know, they should’ve let him improvise all of his lines. I’m sure he would’ve told the other guy about how he shit in some girl’s mouth, shoved something in her vagina and ass, cut off her clit, and then thrown in jokes about bestiality, abortion, AIDS and pedophilia. It would’ve worked out really really well!