• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This sexist pig

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Also still crying about his ex. I don't think I've mentioned any ex, even in passing reference, in several years. Obsess more, pussy.

Screenshot_20220104-201013.jpg

P

potatopeeler63

Not only does piggie squeal to block and report, but he gets mad at his "following" for getting mixed up.

and to block and report, his "following" needs to go to the imposters page where they inevitably
see the pinned tweet and go to apostlegate.... would love to see the traffic numbas on that site the past week

my ribs are dust.

Screenshot 2022-01-04 at 9.43.41 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-01-04 at 9.44.09 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-01-04 at 9.44.16 PM.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Attachments

• https___redshirtsalwaysdie.com_wp-content_uploads_getty-images_2017_07_835353920.jpeg
    https___redshirtsalwaysdie.com_wp-content_uploads_getty-images_2017_07_835353920.jpeg
    239.9 KB · Views: 0
G

Also still crying about his ex. I don't think I've mentioned any ex, even in passing reference, in several years. Obsess more, pussy.

View attachment 18411
He acts like he didn’t write an entire blog post about nearly drinking himself to death and putting a gun in his mouth after Adrienne walked out of his life, hilariously cucking him in the process. She truly is the ultimate pest.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout

View attachment 18411
We’ve seen pictures of both. No one with half a brain or a working set of eyes would think Niki is an ideal woman compared to Ade.

also there’s a reason she didn’t take your last name. It’s called plausible deniability.