• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This post is for @that dre if you are not him keep scrolling.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I just wanted to tell you some of the experiences I have as a person with good hair

There's 2 women who sit on their front lawn and when I walk by with my hair in a bun they demand I take it out so they can tell me how long and pretty it is

At the natural black hair salon everyone would stop what they were doing and stare at me, talk to me, I would have to take pics for Instagram. As someone with autism it made me really uncomfortable
So I started going to hair cuttery. They still gawk at me there.

The most meaningful praise my boss has ever given me is that if she could have anyone's hair it would be mine

What do you really have to say about that

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
as a person with good hair
bamshitcigar.png

"good" hair, stupid.

G

The most meaningful praise my boss has ever given me is that if she could have anyone's hair it would be mine
any non-black person saying that to you is just being polite because they think low of you. It's like complimenting the work ethic of a down syndrome person bagging your groceries.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
any non-black person saying that to you is just being polite because they think low of you. It's like complimenting the work ethic of a down syndrome person bagging your groceries.
She's Puerto Rican, part black. Tighter curl pattern than me.
I don't really come into contact with white people all that much