• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This place stiffed me on ticket

G

I'm drunk outside the stadium and they stiffed us. Please chat with these fucks and ask them why they steal from poor honest black folks with no recourse to obtain a refund. Ask them how come they do that. Please and thank you

[URL unfurl="true"]https://secure.rateyourseats.com/account/Chat.action[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I hate when the stadium does that, but i think this is the wrong kind of way to handle it
I have a crew of people who traveled from Boston to Tuscaloosa for the Bama game and we can't get in. I'm standing in front kd the stadium with my dick in my hand and I'm drunka dn stressed out and I can admit when I'm being a favgot. I'm being a fagggot. But fuck these people.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I have a crew of people who traveled from Boston to Tuscaloosa for the Bama game and we can't get in. I'm standing in front kd the stadium with my dick in my hand and I'm drunka dn stressed out and I can admit when I'm being a favgot. I'm being a fagggot. But fuck these people.
Geaux Tigers, faggot.
Alabama football is for inbreeds and closeted homos.
A51CA5E1-B82C-4CF7-AA14-8EF68FB82E2C.jpeg