• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This place is, as advertised, pretty fuckin wild, y'all

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
That is, and I don't say this lightly, the most psychotic picture I've seen an adult take of themselves. And I'm including his rape-stare gym selfies in that.

A fucking backwards, bathroom mirror selfie with a kitchen knife tucked down the back of his pants. Why?? I don't even remember the context for this but he's beyond insane.

Also enormously fat.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
That is, and I don't say this lightly, the most psychotic picture I've seen an adult take of themselves. And I'm including his rape-stare gym selfies in that.

A fucking backwards, bathroom mirror selfie with a kitchen knife tucked down the back of his pants. Why?? I don't even remember the context for this but he's beyond insane.

Also enormously fat.

Some dildo e-pal of his did a "Who wore it better" with this pic, and a similar one featuring Wonder Woman or some other faggot cape-shit reference.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
This picture is unspeakably revolting and really speaks to his mental illness. The fact that he thinks people will believe he works out and then posts this picture. The handle digging into his fat, his neck folds, his disgusting excess fat spilling over his jeans, the acne due to being unable to properly wash himself because he can't reach and is likely roo fat and stubborn to realize he needs a loofah.

Very gross, very fat and you can tell he smells bad.

G

We're off the edge of the map.
Here there be monsters.
Screenshot_20211212-154345~2.png

Forum Clout

Also enormously fat.
I imagine he was trying to make some point about how easy it is to conceal a knife. Kind of like when he filmed himself reloading a pistol to make...idk, some gay point about guns