• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This Pig is going to get himself a whole new group of atalkers

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
AFD284BC-15E3-49D5-A835-E24F9292783F.jpeg
He really is a fucking lunatic spewing prop raga da and misinformation. He is saying Russia has bombed a nuclear waste site and that he has “already started nuclear war.” If that’s so, why is he going out to movie night in Milwaukee?

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
In all seriousness, I think he's in the early stage of a complete mental breakdown. The lawsuit, Josiah, and his legal debt broke him. He has no publisher, no serious works in progress, no irons in the fire, no job. The situation in Ukraine is all he has left and he's clinging to it like a man on a ledge. Its the only thing that can distract him from how he's fucked up his life and future prospects.
He's also very, very fat.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Most people Ive seen are on Ukraines side but there are two very different sides on how it should be handled. Pat cant even get along with people that want the same country to prevail as he does. This is perfect example of how pat would act in a group/team. He would just bitch and complain that everyone is doing everything wrong and argue just to argue. He would be awful to have to tolerate in a team setting.

G

Most people Ive seen are on Ukraines side but there are two very different sides on how it should be handled. Pat cant even get along with people that want the same country to prevail as he does. This is perfect example of how pat would act in a group/team. He would just bitch and complain that everyone is doing everything wrong and argue just to argue. He would be awful to have to tolerate in a team setting.
I am not a team member, child, I am a team leader. What's that? Do I have any real world experience of managing a team? Um, actually, the thing about that baby doll is that I don't need it. Already know how to do it.