• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This piece of shit

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
E3794956-1F0B-4958-9827-E724FCA3F472.jpeg
Imagine your friends and family are in the line of fire and fighter jets are going at it in the sky above you.

Now imagine a fat loser in Milwaukee goes onto Twitter, where you can share your own experience with this shit via video, and makes some remark like this.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
The only fucking way Biden was in place to get a phone call was if he fell asleep watching Gunsmoke.

I saw where some poor Ukrainian child was blown up while they were out riding their bike this morning, and yet this fat fucking cunt still gets to spew his horseshit from the comfort of that lizard his lard ass is no doubt sitting on.

Goddamn you Pat, shut your blubber mouth.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I saw where some poor Ukrainian child was blown up while they were out riding their bike this morning, and yet this fat fucking cunt still gets to spew his horseshit from the comfort of that lizard his lard ass is no doubt sitting on.
Doesn't that sound like propaganda meant to pull your heart strings, though? What parent lets their kid out to ride a bike during air strikes? I'm honestly curious if there was reliable footage of this.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Doesn't that sound like propaganda meant to pull your heart strings, though? What parent lets their kid out to ride a bike during air strikes? I'm honestly curious if there was reliable footage of this.
It was simply the aftermath of a missile strike, maybe the kid was even going to school? And yeah, it was real. A real child, under their bike, with their leg barely attached to their body...