• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This part always gives me a half chub

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Lol I was just listening to that Josiah tape while at work earlier today.

It marvels me what a masterwork that entire operation really was, and how 3 people who think so highly of their supposed intelligence walked right into it without so much as a question, when a simple Google search could have prevented the entire thing. That's a whole new level of stupid.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I cant stop listening to tape 5! Fuckin pat really made an ass out of himself with that one. Mother fucker could have just hung up and let it go, but he fucking calls Josh-o Moon-o back and humiliates himself by the first 40 seconds of the call.

"I was just gonna say that I, uh, spoke with my supervisor about, um, getting in contact with you. Um, she says that you're a fat faggot with bitch tits so we're going to have to cancel the article"

"Ohh, well the thing- the problem with that sweetie is that we already figured that out"

"You already figured out you're a fat faggot with bitch tits?"

:pfg_md::pfg_md::pfg_md:

(then within a minute of the call)

"...is that why you did like two hours of interviews with me? You're just that intelligent?"

"Mm..." (long, effeminate pause) "...Yes, child"

"😁😁😁 What'd you say??"

The sound of Senor Moon-o's glee after pat dropped that first 'child' could have been the collective response of this entire community

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
The realization that he'd been made to look like an ass to a degree he didn't even realize was possible after thinking he had it all figured out must have broke through his narcissism at some subconscious level.

It very well may have been when his voice cracked. He was fighting back tears at this point.

I'll be the first to admit I cry from time to time. Typically from something devastating. Sometimes from something really happy. But never an internet troll - That's reserved for someone like Pat.

G

I'll be the first to admit I cry from time to time. Typically from something devastating. Sometimes from something really happy. But never an internet troll - That's reserved for someone like Pat.
Nothing to be ashamed of brotherman. I was reading a news story today about these 2 dyke cunts in the UK who systematically beat, abused and eventually killed their baby daughter. I got tears in my eyes reading it. How anyone could do that to a child and how that little girl had such a short and terrible life that was ended by the people who were supposed to love and protect her hit me hard

[URL unfurl="true"]https://news.sky.com/story/star-hobson-mother-and-partner-found-guilty-over-death-of-16-month-old-girl-12489785[/URL]

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout

Reminds of the little whimper this fellow fatso lets out right after he delivers his famous line.

I'm sorry we made you cry, Patty. We can't help you.

This is a man of principle, expressing his admiration for the people he looked up to. Thanking his heroes for the sacrifices they made for his entertainment.

Pat was literally sniffing his own farts and then started to whimper when he realized he was fooled. Again.

Last edited:
G

Nothing to be ashamed of brotherman. I was reading a news story today about these 2 dyke cunts in the UK who systematically beat, abused and eventually killed their baby daughter. I got tears in my eyes reading it. How anyone could do that to a child and how that little girl had such a short and terrible life that was ended by the people who were supposed to love and protect her hit me hard

[URL unfurl="true"]https://news.sky.com/story/star-hobson-mother-and-partner-found-guilty-over-death-of-16-month-old-girl-12489785[/URL]
Whatd they do with the food?

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout

RIC Flair seconds after HBK retired him. You could tell the old bastard's heart was broken.

WOOOOOOOO!, child.