• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This old wetbrained fucking dud is STILL covering this?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

He hasn't gained a new listener in like ten years. Everyone who would watch this already heard this on O&A. Every single time Compound Media puts a video on YouTube it's Nana revisiting an old O&A topic or bitching about Opie.

He's literally like an old widow trying to find male companionship in a nursing home. "Oh, Gavin. My Greggory and I used to watch the niggers try to build helicopters and laugh just like we are now. You make me feel the way my Greggory did. Like I'm the funniest girl in the world."

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.dailysabah.com/turkey/young-somalian-inventor-finds-outlet-for-his-skills-in-turkey/news[/URL]

[MEDIA=reddit]Somalia/comments/j08j2m[/MEDIA]

kh0s4d47lip51.png

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
I am sure the high school dropout who spends all his free time getting drunk and tweeting racist shit on twitter has an advanced understanding of aerodynamics and can do a lot better.

he would try to write down the plans. then two lines in, it would just devolve into him transcribing the columbo episode he was watching

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
He'd be killed for being an obvious homosexual if he lived in Somalia. That guy is trying to build something useful in his spare time while Anthony made puppets that even his father was infuriated with.

Anth couldn't even build a paper plane what with the DTs and twitching Twitter fingers and dodging phantom punches from his beard.

Forum Clout
I wish someone would hold Gavin down and shave that beard and stupid Snidely Whiplash moustache off his face. So sick of that grifting, lisping Canadian queer.
Gavin is the physical embodiment of gay. If you gave 100 random people, ages 10-80, a pencil and sheet of paper, and told them to draw "a gay man", 99 of the drawings would look exactly like Gavin.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
sudanhope.jpg

This dude looks like Ben Carson crossed with Doug Stanhope but what a chad with no mask standing next to those faggot Turks and what look like his proud blood kin (no Brother Joes in that family). Nana should be applauding fellow Hamites who work to "better themselves" like she'd always scream at callers but I guess she'd rather they go back to pirate raids and chopping off clitorises. :image_4764:

I'll admit the African plane videos are still amusing to me and I think worth bringing back every now and then (maybe with the Opester at the helm) but they're really an easy target much like Nana's whole life. She and Gavin really are two twisted homos with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Forum Clout
sudanhope.jpg

This dude looks like Ben Carson crossed with Doug Stanhope but what a chad with no mask standing next to those faggot Turks and what look like his proud blood kin (no Brother Joes in that family). Nana should be applauding fellow Hamites who work to "better themselves" like she'd always scream at callers but I guess she'd rather they go back to pirate raids and chopping off clitorises. :image_4764:

I'll admit the African plane videos are still amusing to me and I think worth bringing back every now and then (maybe with the Opester at the helm) but they're really an easy target much like Nana's whole life. She and Gavin really are two twisted homos with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
All I see is this is the nigger version:

D72E6FC3-8E6E-405C-BC9C-F94E361FC186.jpeg

of this:
54A944CF-0F8D-4F33-AA0D-4815F694F9F7.jpeg

Forum Clout
Gavin is the physical embodiment of gay. If you gave 100 random people, ages 10-80, a pencil and sheet of paper, and told them to draw "a gay man", 99 of the drawings would look exactly like Gavin.
No no, he shoved that plug up his ass and constantly whips his cock and balls out in rooms full of other men because it makes The Left so mad!