• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This joke might need a 2024 update.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Hot take
I’ve never found Patrick Tomlinson either intelligent, charming or funny. And anyone who does is probably a pants shitting retard.
I'd seriously like to meet any of Pat’s "friends" and see if there isn't a single one that isn't a retired boomer barfly, mainly friends with niki, or they mainly hang out with him in group settings and if you said something about how much you hate him wouldn't go "yeah, he is a delusional and angry sperg who can't have a constructive or even civil conversation where you disagree with him, but that don't make you a bad person."

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Towards the end of this he lists things he'll never call Trump again and says "Piss Play Pol Pot" and "Carrot Top Caligula". Crazy that his awful "Piss Play Pinochet" and "Sippy Cup Caligula" were actually workshopped from jokes that were even more terrible initially. Plus the whole audience is silent as a coffin for much of this. I am begging Stand Up Rick to resurface because he is fucking awful at it.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I’ll put it this way, I’d rather listen to every single ICP album and pretend they’re the best rappers of all time, than hear Patrick’s stand up again.