• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is why scifi is a trash genre

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
This stupid bitch seriously thinks her name should be in a larger font than the title of the fucking book

Screenshot_20211202-190804.jpg

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
I'm retarded but maybe this happened to somebody else, but I thought No Peace For Old Soldiers was the title. You Sexy Thing seems like a dumb playful quote a cat lady would put on a book cover. She really named a book after a dumb song?

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
I find myself reading the fine print for reviews on book covers now, but to date Fatrick is still the only author I've seen that's pathetic enough to have a review of an entirely different book. In the Black wasn't even part of the same series/universe, they just needed something to slap on the cover.

Tor really half assed Pat's final book with them and no one know why.

G

Let's be real, sci fi is so 20th century. We ain't got time for that shit. As a genre, it's a relic. Once we got streaming, and internet on our phones we realized outerspace is lame af.