• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is why everyone hates you, Patrick, and why it will never end.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
C3ECC6E1-1C0A-4815-806E-B6F1D982C2C6.jpeg
I think Fox is bullshit too, but look at how this fat fuck comes off here: “hate the other side of the political aisle, child, it is patriotism if you agree with what I’ve been told by CNN.”
It’s only going to get worse for you, Patrick. Maybe one day you’ll start ignoring us and we’ll move on, but God put you on this earth to be mocked and ridiculed for your miserable worldview.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
I've been thinking about this a lot recently: We're absolutely heading toward authoritarianism. Which is not good, obviously. But whether we like it or not, we have to pick which side of authoritarianism we want: Right or Left.

Authoritarianism is a game where NO ONE wins, so we essentially have to pick our poison at this point. And we're surrounded by bootlickers, so that make it hard.

Here's the thing, though: We're moving toward Far-Left Authoritarianism; not a Far-Right one. So all of the agitprop agents will fall in line, i.e.: CNN, MSNBC, Colbert, etc. If we were heading down the path of Far-Right Authoritarianism, then FOXNEWS would be the main enabler/propaganda machine for the ideal world order of the Right. They aren't: They're on the absolute outside of every institution on this country. They get all the libertarians and they get to conveniently point out the legitimate blind spots of the Left.

If we were going Far-Right, then CNN would get all of the libertarians and bragging rights of how this country is losing its democracy. But they aren't...and the only ones - RIGHT NOW - that are destroying democracy, ARE the Left.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Fox News is admittedly boomer tier bullshit. But anyone who still gives CNN any credibility after one of the directors was caught on tape admitting that their network was propaganda which intentionally conflated COVID death numbers, buried stories of blacks attacking Asians and hinted that climate change was their next big scare push is either deliberately ignorant, a bootlicker, or like Fatrick - both.