• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is who Pat backed in the Primary

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
Krystal Ball is built like a NFL linebacker but Id still hit it.
Susan Kamala, lol.
This one I’d fuck til my cock bleeds
868D7AF4-2E64-43F0-AAB6-DE2F5A0A1FDA.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Kamala was always hated, she’s what people hate about politics where they just say what people want to hear but never does what they promise do. Plus her legal record doesn’t go well with the ACAB / Defund The Police / BLM crowd. She was Indian when she needed to be, then black when it fit a quota. She’s a huge fake and only picked because she happened to be black and a woman. Her name was drawn out of a hat.

Forum Clout
Kamala was always hated, she’s what people hate about politics where they just say what people want to hear but never does what they promise do. Plus her legal record doesn’t go well with the ACAB / Defund The Police / BLM crowd. She was Indian when she needed to be, then black when it fit a quota. She’s a huge fake and only picked because she happened to be black and a woman. Her name was drawn out of a hat.
Kamala also had to suck Willie Brown's old cock to become part of the California democrat political machine. She was raised by an Indian mother and is at most a quarter black, but that doesn't stop her from talking with a nigger accent. Mulatto scammer.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Kamala also had to suck Willie Brown's old cock to become part of the California democrat political machine. She was raised by an Indian mother and is at most a quarter black, but that doesn't stop her from talking with a nigger accent. Mulatto scammer.
Very true, I remember when she got picked for VP the left was already trying VERY to hide she got where she was being Willie Brown’s mistress. I think they even said ANY criticism of Kamala wasn’t valid and if you brought up why people don’t like her it’s because you’re racist (same thing they did with Obama, anything negative meant you were racist) Tough to shame Trump for being unfaithful to his wife while Kamala only got where she is because she was banging a politically connected married man.