• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is what she'll look like when dying from a stroke

G

Screenshot_20221207-111710_YouTube.jpg

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
I never minded Kevin that much, brother. I'm just hoping he punches Geno on the other side of his greasy head.

Nana recoiling in terror was the second best thing in that security footage.
I can't stand the guy. Moans about every thing with that cunty voice. No self awareness. He books comedians while bashing them. Also In the top 3 Cumia ball washers.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I can't stand the guy. Moans about every thing with that cunty voice. No self awareness. He books comedians while bashing them. Also In the top 3 Cumia ball washers.
I'm not saying he's perfect. But him saying Erock is worthless, shitting on Compound after leaving the first time and potentially punching Geno keep me from shutting the door to him entirely, brother.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
I'm not saying he's perfect. But him saying Erock is worthless, shitting on Compound after leaving the first time and potentially punching Geno keep me from shutting the door to him entirely,
Each to their own brotherman. He bashes Compound. But would be there in a heart beat if they had a job for him. Or hour.

He's a weed of a man. He can't stick to anything. Talks about how Geno is all talk. Calling the kettle black.

Geno will get his comeuppance in the new year. The past few weeks. a lot have had it with him. Nana will jack him in.

HH Brother

Forum Clout
Each to their own brotherman. He bashes Compound. But would be there in a heart beat if they had a job for him. Or hour.

He's a weed of a man. He can't stick to anything. Talks about how Geno is all talk. Calling the kettle black.

Geno will get his comeuppance in the new year. The past few weeks. a lot have had it with him. Nana will jack him in.
They all are, brother. They stick around for peanuts. Open mic dweebs demand more respect, brother.

I also respect him for knocking Landau and his Landwhale wife down a peg, brother.

ShockJockRobot

Forum Clout
I just watched this. Thanks to edgy Kevin Brennan. Hack.

That video has 3 of the most annoying things on the planet: Nana, Stupid Geno, and Chrissie.

I made it about 30 seconds.

And say what you want about Kevin, at least he had the dignity to quit rather than working for open mic scale like the rest of the CM "Talent"

Forum Clout
From your lips to God’s ears.

View attachment 82281
You look at Nana eight, nine years ago, and in spite of there being many reasons to suspect he might be gay, he wasn't openly swishing and sashaying around at every opportunity, either. Here in late 2022, he can't do or even say anything without mincing, tittering, giggling and making those dainty girlish gestures with his hands. Sometimes, especially when he's around Gavin, he looks like he's about to sprout butterfly wings and start twirling around the room.

G

You look at Nana eight, nine years ago, and in spite of there being many reasons to suspect he might be gay, he wasn't openly swishing and sashaying around at every opportunity, either. Here in late 2022, he can't do or even say anything without mincing, tittering, giggling and making those dainty girlish gestures with his hands. Sometimes, especially when he's around Gavin, he looks like he's about to sprout butterfly wings and start twirling around the room.

The dude’s in love. I’m happy for him. Just come out of the closet already Ant. Be a proud old Queen in the last decade of your life.

HH Brother

Forum Clout
This was in my suggestions last night, brother. Back when he sounded coherent and no where near as wetbrained as he is now. This is the guy that definitely could've pulled an audience for his dumb political takes, but his cop handler in his infinite wisdom put him behind a paywall.