• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is what happens when you don't lisTen to Pat.

G

Photoshop idea... put Pat's stupid face on the Dutch Boy painter logo
s-l400.jpg

G

I think it was the dude in the back seat who threw it because his door is open I give her some credit. She didn't scream and set the whole car on fire. Probably used to these drunk retards burning down their homes at least once a year.
Did they really need to throw away 3 people for that? Wtf is 1 Molotov going to do to a tank? I bet the guys inside didn’t even notice anything happened.

it’s also weird that they let random cars just drive right up on them like that.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Did they really need to throw away 3 people for that? Wtf is 1 Molotov going to do to a tank? I bet the guys inside didn’t even notice anything happened.

it’s also weird that they let random cars just drive right up on them like that.
It looks like it's being towed so there's probably nobody in it except maybe a driver. They'll get where they're going and laugh when the realize the slight scorch (:pfg_sm:) on the back was from the car they saw on fire going past.