• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is the power Pat wants to have

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1647967590680.png

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
Isn't this the guy who thought he paid the legal system to "be heard" like his word is the bond of justice and no judge child shall interrupt him? I also heard his rubenesque wife had to cook "Eggs Tyrone" for the bbboys before they hit the block. Allegedly.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Power? Trump is a private citizen. He’s got fuck you money and can spend the rest of his days in Sunny Florida playing golf. He doesn’t give a shit about “jailing” critics and he didn’t even try when he was president. He just called them losers, liars, fake news, and mentioned without him they wouldn’t have ratings. That’s why they hatred him because he was a Republican that talked back / called people out after decades of republicans like Bush Jr, McCain, and Romney taking shit from the media and not fighting back. They compared each of those guys to Hitler / Nazi’s / Racists and all kinds of shit and they all just took it so the media couldn’t handle someone fighting back. Obama was very critical of any critics and during his presidency the media said if you didn’t like Obama you were racist and a traitor to your country. Obama had a real thin skin compared to Trump.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
It’s amazing how they hated Bush Jr for almost all 8 years he was in office and types like Pat were convinced he would be jailed for war crimes. Now they haven’t said a word about him in years and now think he’s some nice old man.
Bush-type Republicans helped rig the election for Biden as much as any Democrat, if not more so. Bush was also pictured hugging Michelle O and does finger painting, so he’s OK now.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
It’s amazing how they hated Bush Jr for almost all 8 years he was in office and types like Pat were convinced he would be jailed for war crimes. Now they haven’t said a word about him in years and now think he’s some nice old man.
The bigger thing to remember with all of this are these people are drones. They follow what the media puts on TV for them. The media stopped blaming bush for everything a little bit before/after his 1st term. So they followed suit. I get my news from here at this point, so I haven’t followed anything major for awhile. I’d be willing to wager msnbc/cnn/fox(save for Tucker/Hannity) are still blaming trump for a lot of Biden shit. So they follow suit. Every election the winning side blames the other side for their failures. Trump pretty much had full control and out America near last. It was still the democrats faults and the “evil” republicans who didn’t follow trump. They’re incapable of individual thought basically.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Bush-type Republicans helped rig the election for Biden as much as any Democrat, if not more so. Bush was also pictured hugging Michelle O and does finger painting, so he’s OK now.
I remember they were trying to shame trump in 2016 because previous presidents weren’t voting for him. Of course that headline sounds serious until you look at the previous presidents -Carter, Obama, and of course Bill Clinton were going to vote for Hillary. The only ones left were Bush Jr and Sr who were only going to vote someone with the last name Bush because they really tried to make it Jeb / Clinton in 2016.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The bigger thing to remember with all of this are these people are drones. They follow what the media puts on TV for them. The media stopped blaming bush for everything a little bit before/after his 1st term. So they followed suit. I get my news from here at this point, so I haven’t followed anything major for awhile. I’d be willing to wager msnbc/cnn/fox(save for Tucker/Hannity) are still blaming trump for a lot of Biden shit. So they follow suit. Every election the winning side blames the other side for their failures. Trump pretty much had full control and out America near last. It was still the democrats faults and the “evil” republicans who didn’t follow trump. They’re incapable of individual thought basically.
That’s what’s funny about Biden being the “most popular president” when he’s everything people are supposed to hate about career politicians. Make promises for votes and when you don’t deliver you just blame the other side or the previous president. My favorite thing about career politicians is they will never admit they lied even when being caught in one - they just say “I misspoke” and move on.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
That’s what’s funny about Biden being the “most popular president” when he’s everything people are supposed to hate about career politicians. Make promises for votes and when you don’t deliver you just blame the other side or the previous president. My favorite thing about career politicians is they will never admit they lied even when being caught in one - they just say “I misspoke” and move on.
The thought process behind not admitting to a lie or a shortcoming is that you’ll never escape it. Say Trump admits he never built the wall. Now people will care about it because he admitted a flaw. Whereas, he doesn’t bring it up, and boom, no one brings it up. When it’s brought up he just dismisses it and ignores it because it’s negative attention. It’s easier to control a narrative in that matter. Anne Coulter went from his biggest supporter to being blocked by him because of the wall. What should be a sign of a good person/leader, ends up being a death note to your career. It’s one of the biggest reasons democracy as a whole is stupid and doesn’t work.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
As vocal as pat is. I would expect him to criticize every president at some point. He refuses to call out bidens blunders. Thats how you know pat is a shill for dems that just repeats the narrative hoping it gets spread. He doesnt really care about america is actually being handled real time. He has a vendetta with the GOP and cant admit when his side fucks up. I think the no fly zone was the first time he vocally disagreed with biden. He was close to calling him a fucking idiot on twitter. Im sure he said it privately.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
As vocal as pat is. I would expect him to criticize every president at some point. He refuses to call out bidens blunders. Thats how you know pat is a shill for dems that just repeats the narrative hoping it gets spread. He doesnt really care about america is actually being handled real time. He has a vendetta with the GOP and cant admit when his side fucks up. I think the no fly zone was the first time he vocally disagreed with biden. He was close to calling him a fucking idiot on twitter. Im sure he said it privately.
He will never say anything directly bad against Biden because in his deranged mind Trump was the most evil person alive and Biden was the only one who could “save” us because Pats wackos only see the world through super hero movies. Trump was Darth Vader or some shit and old creepy Biden was Superman / Captain America / whatever else

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Wrong as always, child, Pat is so against having power over people and being able to incarcerate them at will that he voluntarily signed away the right to ground Annabelle when she misbehaves.