• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is something I must reply to within seconds. This is how you defeat trolls, reply to everything - all the time, immediately.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
19589343-9-DEF-4378-8-ECD-CE3-E0-F15-A15-A.jpg
Found on Reddit /BruceWillis

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Don’t think he blocks any number, but only replies to new ones. Strange behaviour from a strange pig.
That makes me think he marks the number as ignored so that he keeps receiving texts without notifications, that way he can submit them as evidence when the trial of the century finally happens. I think he said that to the judge in the RO hearing.

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
That makes me think he marks the number as ignored so that he keeps receiving texts without notifications, that way he can submit them as evidence when the trial of the century finally happens. I think he said that to the judge in the RO hearing.
Apparently on certain phones it’s really easy to recover messages a number sends to you after being blocked. I’d never heard of this before, but it makes me curious whether or not texts after you’re blocked can count toward harassment since if you’re not a fat lunatic there’s really no reason to ever see those messages so they might as well not exist.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Apparently on certain phones it’s really easy to recover messages a number sends to you after being blocked. I’d never heard of this before, but it makes me curious whether or not texts after you’re blocked can count toward harassment since if you’re not a fat lunatic there’s really no reason to ever see those messages so they might as well not exist.
Yeah, he talked about that in the transcript. He saved the messages in a separate folder, obviously for a future lawsuit or something. Stupid fruit.