• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is now the ugliest picture of anthony from 2023

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
boTkjHp.png

Forum Clout
also brand new view of the inside of his new shit shack

480t0MZ.png

JqLl1xJ.png

oYihIC2.png

hey its that little faggot warren cumia
Since you obviously watched today’s “show” did you catch the part where he was openly creeping on that girl caller? Asking some very leading questions and generally being vile. Had Garret get her Insta, which he promptly followed post show.

Part of me feels like (hopes) the caller is in on a very elaborate bit. You just know he messaged her when he got on the train home.

Last edited:

LAZERBEAMZ

Forum Clout

oYihIC2.png

I'm not architect, but the whole layout of this house seems really dumb. Why is there a staircase going up, and then another separate walkway 3 feet away? Wouldn't it make more sense to flip the lower part of the stairs to the other side and have it connect to the upper landing? That way you would gain like an extra 10 feet on the rooms upstairs.

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Since you obviously watched today’s “show” did you catch the part where he was openly creeping on that girl caller? Asking some very leading questions and generally being vile. Had Garret get her Insta, which he promptly followed post show.

Part of me feels like (hopes) the caller is in on a very elaborate bit. You just know he messaged her when he got on the train home.

Didn't get that far after the Joe currie lookalike I tapped out

fuck jews
Forum Clout
I'm not architect, but the whole layout of this house seems really dumb. Why is there a staircase going up, and then another separate walkway 3 feet away? Wouldn't it make more sense to flip the lower part of the stairs to the other side and have it connect to the upper landing? That way you would gain like an extra 10 feet on the rooms upstairs.
I'm telling you he had his house Fritzl'd for egg sessions and child rape

Forum Clout

480t0MZ.png

JqLl1xJ.png

oYihIC2.png

Yet another slapped-up, tacky McMansion. Those light fixtures are fucking hideous. They're probably standard builder's grade that came with the model though. Hopefully Keith's wife will be coming in soon to decorate this one with more horrifically gaudy goomba garbage. "We have room for one more indoor column here. Remember, just like Tony Soprano's house. This one needs to hold Anthony's toy grenade in a secret door."

Forum Clout
Does Missy ever have a moment of clarity and think I may not be hot, but holy fuck, what am I doing with this hideous man?
She's a loser. She was an obsessed fangirl of Anthony's who got a bengal cat right after Anthony got his and got braces on her teeth too. She was a "pickme girl" try-hard who got his attention while he was still fucking the teenager. Then Anthony had her arrested years later for trashing and burglarizing his house after he cheated on her with Vinnie Brand's kid.

Now she's back, the best he can get and is probably in his will, so she can just be a live-in prostitute/nurse maid until his house belongs to her when his ticker soon quits for good.