• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

πŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒTHIS IS NOT A GAME PEOPLE!πŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒ

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
EBBF3C82-3810-4607-A600-EB3530E983EF.jpeg

age.

8281826E-4F89-48AB-821E-10C901D6A1AF.jpeg

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The whole concept of this show is so disrespectful to black people. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's never been a rap reality series like American Idol or The Voice where some poor young black kid who can spit bars like Lil Wayne can get noticed.

No no no, you know the fat white girl from the hood who lets all the brothers smash? Who everyone lets say "nigga" cause she gives great dome? Yeah we're making that cunt the star of the White Rapper Show.

G

Recently started watching the White Rapper Show and Serch calls some bitch a nigger in the first episode. Looks PFG so far.

[MEDIA=streamable]8fmwxq[/MEDIA]

LESS GET IT POPPIN'!!!
watched it when it premiered, child...my first actual intro to Mc Serch. Even then I felt like he was hacky af (and I had 0 discernment or taste).

Handing over the sneakers and throwing them over the clotheslines, lol...it would give me the jitters, god, reality shows were put on pedestals back then.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The whole concept of this show is so disrespectful to black people. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's never been a rap reality series like American Idol or The Voice where some poor young black kid who can spit bars like Lil Wayne can get noticed.
There's been a few, particularly Making Da Band which this show rips off.

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The only kind of cultural appropriation that uhhf-fends me. Somehow it's totally okay.