• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is how I wished my father would have looked at me when I made a mistake:

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
1675731285063.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Most of the time he would just scream at me at the top of his lungs. He would also point out that he would work 40 to 50 hours a week and that he DIDN'T NEED THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW!!!

because yelling at a 10 year old about working 50 hours a week makes sense.
My dad would take me to the garage and give me two hour lectures about how my parents will always love me but if I kept fucking up or lying or whatever I'd lose their trust. Fucker made me cry a few times. He also sounds like James Earl Jones so it's like Mufasa telling you you're letting him down.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Most of the time he would just scream at me at the top of his lungs. He would also point out that he would work 40 to 50 hours a week and that he DIDN'T NEED THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW!!!

Lol that’s a great way to put that.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout

40-50 hours a week isn’t shit. Your dad was being a bitch, a faggot and a kike rolled into one.