• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is how Anthony's neighbors felt when he moved in

Forum Clout
"Just met the fella who bought the ol' McCluskey property. Swarthy lookin' fella, from up north. I walked up the drive and he was out on the patio, prancin' and sashayin' around like he hadn't a care in the world. Wearin' two shirts, too."

"Two shirts? In this humidity?"

"Damndest thing I ever seen."

"What's this fella's name?"

"Said his name was Espresso. Andy Espresso."

G

6920.jpg

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Mmmmma
"Just met the fella who bought the ol' McCluskey property. Swarthy lookin' fella, from up north. I walked up the drive and he was out on the patio, prancin' and sashayin' around like he hadn't a care in the world. Wearin' two shirts, too."

"Two shirts? In this humidity?"

"Damndest thing I ever seen."

"What's this fella's name?"

"Said his name was Espresso. Andy Espresso
Married man are ya? Kids? Your realtor Robbie is it? Friend of yours?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Mmmmma

Married man are ya? Kids? Your realtor Robbie is it? Friend of yours?
He’s really going to hate it when no one is impressed he’s a “broadcaster”. “So what you play like zeppelin on 98.9? That’s cool you should play some more skynyrd….Oh? You’re a talk show host? What like sports? That’s pretty cool. Who you got winning tonight’s game?….So you just talk about stuff going on? Cool man. It was nice meeting you.” *walks away* “Fuckin fruit.”

JebJoh

Forum Clout
He’s really going to hate it when no one is impressed he’s a “broadcaster”. “So what you play like zeppelin on 98.9? That’s cool you should play some more skynyrd….Oh? You’re a talk show host? What like sports? That’s pretty cool. Who you got winning tonight’s game?….So you just talk about stuff going on? Cool man. It was nice meeting you.” *walks away* “Fuckin fruit.”
No I do a podcast, we talk about things like hating women and reach arounds. My partner did one show where he violated himself with a dildo. We also rag on my ex partner a lot, he left me and now lives in a penthouse in nyc. It’s fun, I’m hilarious

Forum Clout
just a reminder that Anthony is actually just going to die on Long Island. Missy will be so grossed out that she wont even take his Lisa Frank velcro wallet as she leaves the shithole apartment forever. She won't call anyone about the body either
Andy's been furiously tweeting all day, complaining about the coloreds again. One has to wonder why he hasn't "relocated" yet, as there are hardly any blacks in South Carolina.

G

Andy's been furiously tweeting all day, complaining about the coloreds again. One has to wonder why he hasn't "relocated" yet, as there are hardly any blacks in South Carolina.
You’re Owen a forms Mark Twain, please tell me you have a Twitter and knock his ass out since you’re are a voluble brotherman.

Forum Clout
The Greenville town hall was packed to the rafters with concerned local citizens. There was a palpable buzz of fear, uncertainty and doubt in the room. The mayor pounded his gavel on the table and began the emergency meeting.

"Well, we all know why we're here tonight. There's been a lot of concern in town over this new fella who's moving in, this Andy Espresso, and..."

(angry booing and babbling)

"ORDER! ORDER! Now let's get down to it. A lot of you folks seem to have some concerns about this Andy fella."

"You bet we do" said old Chet McGinty. "Fella's been prancin' and sashayin' up n' down Main Street, drunk as a skunk, hootin' and gigglin' and sayin' "holeeeeeeeeeeshit" over n' over. Greenville's a family town, dammit."

Mrs. Fife chimed in. "I heard this Andy fella once said he'd go as low as nine". The crowd gasped in horror. "Now maybe that's OK up there in Yankee country but I'll be damned if I'm lettin' MY daughters go anywhere near this Andy fella!". The crowd roared its approval.

Ol' Herb Washington rose to speak. "I've been livin' in Greenville for ought sixty-two years, and apparently this Andy fella don't think us colored folk are people. Said it right on his Twitter, too". The crowd groaned in disgust.

"That settles it then. Zeke, go get a good length of draggin' rope. Billy Bob, go fetch yer truck, the one with the sturdy trailer hitch. We're gonna end this Andy Espresso problem right here, right now". The crowd exploded in approval.

Meanwhile, over in Greer, Andy Espresso lovingly rubbed Astro Glide on his anal egg. "It doesn't REALLY open up at all!" he fruitily lisped. "HahaHAholeeeeeeeshit!".