• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"This is fine." -Nana Media edition

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
Forum Clout
This-Is-Fine.gif

elderly.gif
Nana.gif
elderly.gif

Forum Clout
He’s never getting into that house in sc. There is no house in sc. He’s broke and living in a depressing apartment with gigantic furniture that belongs in the museum of over decorating guidos.
I don’t think he bought anything either. I think he went down there, looked at something under construction, snapped a few pics and went back home with the images and his delusions.

Forum Clout
I don’t think he bought anything either. I think he went down there, looked at something under construction, snapped a few pics and went back home with the images and his delusions.
I tend to agree. If he was really serious about moving to SC, why wouldn't he have relocated and rented something there until this alleged house is finished? If nothing else, it would have probably been cheaper. And he's not traveling down there to check in on the alleged construction, either. It simply doesn't add up.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I tend to agree. If he was really serious about moving to SC, why wouldn't he have relocated and rented something there until this alleged house is finished? If nothing else, it would have probably been cheaper. And he's not traveling down there to check in on the alleged construction, either. It simply doesn't add up.
nana is getting very suspicious in her old age

Forum Clout
💯to all this. I’ve said the same thing in other threads; you don’t re-up another year on your overpriced glorified dorm while your house is being assembled at a snail’s pace.

He hasn’t even been back to check in on it in months. I think it was maybe March when he was last there.

Forum Clout
💯to all this. I’ve said the same thing in other threads; you don’t re-up another year on your overpriced glorified dorm while your house is being assembled at a snail’s pace.

He hasn’t even been back to check in on it in months. I think it was maybe March when he was last there.
Surely he could have found a rental property somewhere near Greenville that had everything his current place does. You keep an eye on the project, you move your stuff down there, you become familiar with the area. That's what someone who was actually moving would do. My guess is that within a year at most Nana will suddenly reveal that he "sold the property for a profit" and "decided to stay in L.I." after all.