• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is fawkin rough to listen to.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I tapped out within 5 minutes. The contrast in displaying emotions between this and O&A is something else. No "geeeee that sucks man".

I’ll be the first to admit I fawkin balled my eyes out like a faggot listening to this. And I’m not even a massive r&f fan. Although as with anything bennington related, any time gail talks I immediately want to stop listening and I remember her being very annoying on this. There was a story pepper told that really got me and it got particularly brutal when his sister called. They also pulled back the curtain from what I remember and made me think that pretty much every fez meltdown was some sort of work. Definitely worth a listen but it was very depressing.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I’ve never listened to a full R&F clip or show but i turned this one on and just couldn’t listen. Even with knowing so little about those guys you can tell it was a huge fawwwwwkin blow for them.

Also if Opie & Anthony were on when this happened I think it would go….a little something …..like this…..

:brothaman_sm:: MAAAN we got a huge fawwkin show todayyyyyy!!! Lotta newsss lotta newssss….We fawwkin lost Fezzy last night. Our dear old Fezzie….
:image_9253:: Eheheheheeg….Yeaaaaahhh….
:brothaman_sm:: HUGGEEE FAWWKINNN blow to the radio world today….(voice goes up an octave) Guy was a fawkin legend!! and he goes out like that!!!!
:image_9253:: Eheheheheheh…yeaahh…Sucks. One minute you’re here and then you’re gone…EHHHHH whatddya gonna do. Life goes on…
:image_9248:: Fezzy was fucking great man. Fuckin great. I always liked Ron & Fez and i’m feeling for Ron man. It’s a fuckin tough one.
:image_9253:: Eheheheheye …..yeaaaaah…..
:brothaman_sm:: Yeah, I think we’re all fawkinnn hurting today. I mean no one saw this coming. Ronnies doing his showwww it’s going all good, no one’s really heard from Fezzie in a while, and then bam he just- he just goes like that! What the fawk!!!
:image_9253:: Ehehehehehehehe…yeah…..oooooffff…
:image_9248:: Yeah man it’s a fuckin rough one. I mean we had our little arguments and poked fun at Fez on the radio show, and I see all you fuckkkiinnggg scummmbags on twitter. Saying what about what you guys said about him and i’m letting you all know you’re BLOCKED. But you guys gotta understand that was for the radio. We all fuckin loved Fez.
:image_9253:: Ehehehehehehe…yeah….

G

I tapped out within 5 minutes. The contrast in displaying emotions between this and O&A is something else. No "geeeee that sucks man".
[MEDIA=youtube]Kdb6pK84_AM[/MEDIA]
Why would I want to be sad?

D6B2545D-0495-44F1-BA0B-79A8E40EE387.jpeg

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
I’ve never listened to a full R&F clip or show but i turned this one on and just couldn’t listen. Even with knowing so little about those guys you can tell it was a huge fawwwwwkin blow for them.

Also if Opie & Anthony were on when this happened I think it would go….a little something …..like this…..

:brothaman_sm:: MAAAN we got a huge fawwkin show todayyyyyy!!! Lotta newsss lotta newssss….We fawwkin lost Fezzy last night. Our dear old Fezzie….
:image_9253:: Eheheheheeg….Yeaaaaahhh….
:brothaman_sm:: HUGGEEE FAWWKINNN blow to the radio world today….(voice goes up an octave) Guy was a fawkin legend!! and he goes out like that!!!!
:image_9253:: Eheheheheheh…yeaahh…Sucks. One minute you’re here and then you’re gone…EHHHHH whatddya gonna do. Life goes on…
:image_9248:: Fezzy was fucking great man. Fuckin great. I always liked Ron & Fez and i’m feeling for Ron man. It’s a fuckin tough one.
:image_9253:: Eheheheheye …..yeaaaaah…..
:brothaman_sm:: Yeah, I think we’re all fawkinnn hurting today. I mean no one saw this coming. Ronnies doing his showwww it’s going all good, no one’s really heard from Fezzie in a while, and then bam he just- he just goes like that! What the fawk!!!
:image_9253:: Ehehehehehehehe…yeah…..oooooffff…
:image_9248:: Yeah man it’s a fuckin rough one. I mean we had our little arguments and poked fun at Fez on the radio show, and I see all you fuckkkiinnggg scummmbags on twitter. Saying what about what you guys said about him and i’m letting you all know you’re BLOCKED. But you guys gotta understand that was for the radio. We all fuckin loved Fez.
:image_9253:: Ehehehehehehe…yeah….
I’d swear you were the real peoples.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
R&F made me cry like 5 times in my teenaged to adult years. First time I ever drank was the day O&A got fired, and I teared up pouring one out for O&A while R&F did a eulogy for them that night. Then it was Fez coming out, Fez retiring, and Fez dying. They were all real moments in a sea of worked shoots.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
R&F made me cry like 5 times in my teenaged to adult years. First time I ever drank was the day O&A got fired, and I teared up pouring one out for O&A while R&F did a eulogy for them that night. Then it was Fez coming out, Fez retiring, and Fez dying. They were all real moments in a sea of worked shoots.
I've been falling asleep listening to Ron and Fez lately and it's really growing on me. I'm mad I didn't try and get into them when they were in their prime like I did with Opal and Andy.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I've been falling asleep listening to Ron and Fez lately and it's really growing on me. I'm mad I didn't try and get into them when they were in their prime like I did with Opal and Andy.
To be fair to O&A, Ron and Fez met when they were young and already had at least 15 years together before meeting O&A. For guys who never knew each other but grew up around the same area, O&A clicked very well and ended up far bigger than the seasoned vets. R&F is more timeless because they knew how to play good cop bad cop.

pehawk

Forum Clout
Ron and Fez were professionals who used used wrestling type showmanship almost every show. You could tell they actually prepared short and long term bits. Up until Fez started getting really bad they had a plan and a point for every show.

While they're in the OnA universe the two shows were nothing alike. Ron and Fez were performers while O n A created a laboratory for comics to let loose.

There's no way I'd fly 3 time zones to pay my respects if any of the O n A show died. But for Fez? I had no choice but to attend. And I know that's really, really 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I’ll be the first to admit I fawkin balled my eyes out like a faggot listening to this. And I’m not even a massive r&f fan. Although as with anything bennington related, any time gail talks I immediately want to stop listening and I remember her being very annoying on this. There was a story pepper told that really got me and it got particularly brutal when his sister called. They also pulled back the curtain from what I remember and made me think that pretty much every fez meltdown was some sort of work. Definitely worth a listen but it was very depressing.
Just like my mother with dementia, I’m going to put this clip on the pay no mind list. Why should I be sad? Edit: fawkin @Quasimoto beat me to it. I always had love for da Fezzie. :brothaman_sm:
He was a radio legend but I never listened to him and I’d tell you if I felt differently. Genuinely, genuinely :image_9248:
*nervous cackling like a wine aunt* :image_9253:*puts down his beer and immediately picks it back up*