• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is a really cool logo for Artie’s podcast

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
4C113DF1-F358-4F63-8DE8-72C48A819B26.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
even when he finally ODs he won't make the cut on that wall. he's like a bug chaser for dying pathetically.
Him on the Stern show would put him in their company. Most of them are one trick ponies too. Farley was only a great comedic actor and Hedberg could only write great jokes. Not sure who the two on the right are but I’m assuming the one he’s touching hands with is Norm. Giraldo was a funny stand up and solid in his very few radio appearances.

bombvest

Forum Clout
Him on the Stern show would put him in their company. Most of them are one trick ponies too. Farley was only a great comedic actor and Hedberg could only write great jokes. Not sure who the two on the right are but I’m assuming the one he’s touching hands with is Norm. Giraldo was a funny stand up and solid in his very few radio appearances.
I think he's touching hands with john belushi, his idol. he was jackie's less funny replacement, either way all their accomplishments are tied to stern. he has a place somewhere in the back of a ghosts of the stern show wall maybe.

G

I’m pushing for Artie. He’s outside for the most part the cleaver crew of scum fuck talk radio personalities that have little to no talent like that faggot from panhandle Florida.

It’s just I’m over the whole thing, I guess. I don’t even know this guy and I’m getting all gay about his condition and what he’s doing. You’re not supposed to be this involved in another person’s life especially someone you don’t even know unless you’re a fucking weirdo.

Like Norton his stand up sucked but like the 60K bandit he was a solid 3rd mic so

GahdBless!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Is the last one bill Hicks?

Anyway aint most of the folks on that wall oded
It doesn’t look like Hicks and he didn’t technically od (just got pancreatic cancer from smoking too much) but the fact he’s smoking makes me think you could be right.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
artie is "alright" i don't understand how he is ever viewed as anything more than that

the roast of the obnoxious dumb italian with a dr wife (forogt his name) on stage with Timmy is the only single memorable thing I've ever seen him do