• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is a real scene from breaking bad, le greatest show of all time.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
"Hey, Vince. Chrysler called and said they have photos of you sucking on a baby's dick."

homer-collar.gif

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Sopranos had a hard time getting official products on their show because the companies feared that the product would be used to murder someone. Like the company RAID that makes bug spray almost didn't sign off on Ralph spraying Tony in the face. The mafia always drank Coca Cola products and the FBI and police drank Pepsi products. When Phil Leotardo gets whacked and the SUV runs over him they prominently show the 'FORD' logo a bunch of times as a goof because the PR team at Ford loved that their car would be used to run over someone on the show. "Oh shit!". When Dr. Melfi has her rape dream they couldn't get a single company to sign off on a vending machine so they had to use the Acme Cola one.

G

I tried, twice, to do Better Call Saul, and I tapped out in the first episode both times. Does it get better, are people fucking with me? It seems so slow burn and boring, BB brought something during most episodes (fly episode excluded).
Its such a slow burn that they realized they were fucked and did a time jump in the last season.

Oh.... You were watching this whole time to see how jimmy transformed into Saul? Well we dunno lol, so let's just skip ahead 2 years.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I tried, twice, to do Better Call Saul, and I tapped out in the first episode both times. Does it get better, are people fucking with me? It seems so slow burn and boring, BB brought something during most episodes (fly episode excluded).
The first 3 seasons were the best. They are a slow burn, but lots of drama that changes the tone of the next season. In Season 4 it turns into Breaking Bad though and just gets silly. So if you like that kind of shit maybe just start with Season 4?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout

Your instincts were correct. There are some good moments but overall it's absolutely not worth the time investment. It became really clear in the final season that they had no idea where to take the story or how to wrap things up so it just became a fucking mess.

Last edited:

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
I watched the first season and tapped out early in the second because it was so boring. My buddy keeps telling me to go finish it because it gets really good, but I just can’t bring myself to try. I already wasted so much time on it for nothing.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I watched the first season and tapped out early in the second because it was so boring. My buddy keeps telling me to go finish it because it gets really good, but I just can’t bring myself to try. I already wasted so much time on it for nothing.
It doesn't get good and the last season is some of the worst shit ever made