• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is a man who got catfished trying to groom a 13yo kid and was friends with a convicted child rapist

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Cumia that is, not the registered sex-offender.

What a fag.png

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Does anyone have the clip where Anthony brings up Self cutting girl being fake? He brings it up out of nowhere in such a forcedly casual way, as if he's trying to sound like she never entered his mind and he had no interaction with her. It was probably before he paid off the guy behind the account to keep quiet.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Does anyone have the clip where Anthony brings up Self cutting girl being fake? He brings it up out of nowhere in such a forcedly casual way, as if he's trying to sound like she never entered his mind and he had no interaction with her. It was probably before he paid off the guy behind the account to keep quiet.

Here. It’s so obvious Opie was the only one who didn’t know what the fuck they were talking about.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I also like how in this clip Ant tries to take some feminist approach “Yeah its so weird pretending to be a girl and talking to other girls about your girly problems.” Yeah Ant THATS the weirdest part about this. Not a 50 year old man texting a fake teenage girl.

“Remember that 15 year old girl who was supposed to be really SMART and CLEVER”
Anthony is covering for himself using these words. Wow this 15 year old girl was so mature for her age you would think she’s an adult. Fucking nonce

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I also like how in this clip Ant tries to take some feminist approach “Yeah its so weird pretending to be a girl and talking to other girls about your girly problems.” Yeah Ant THATS the weirdest part about this. Not a 50 year old man texting a fake teenage girl.

Anthony is covering for himself using these words. Wow this 15 year old girl was so mature for her age you would think she’s an adult. Fucking nonce

Remember, he wasn't quite obsessed.

But he was close.

Forum Clout

Giggling, and saying how "hill-arious" it is...pure cringe. He was talking about it like being in a gay Twitter relationship with a minor was a totally normal thing for him to be doing. Even back then, he was just consumed with tweeting. And fucking underage girls.