• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This has to be a bit

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Read what you said, Rick. Not the stupid Star Wars baby shit surrounding it. Actually read what you wrote here:

Screenshot_20220203-235924__01.jpg

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Ever wonder how much drool and meatloaf residue drips from Pat’s misshappen fish mouth when he types this inane drivel into his phone?

He’s a literal pants-shitting retard and his meaningless pontifications about a children’s show proves it as much as his retarded life choices. This is a 41 year old who also freely admits to watching The Muppet Show on Friday nights. It’s completely reasonable that a civil servant interviewed him and approved his monthly retard disability check. He may weigh as much as two men, but in truth he’s a just an fat and stupid boy with no friends.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I used to be a huge star wars fan as a kid, even up to high school. But this makes me glad I lost interest around the time of the shitty prequels. Douchebag bandwagon fans like pat are just infuriating, and hearing someone analyze a show like this, insisting theirs is the only correct interpretation, are cringe.