• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This has taken me a lot of encourage for me to admit. #metoo #stretchedholes

G

After a heavy weekend of KFC, I ordered a company called Flavia's Cleaning Services to clean my shitter.

A Brazilian woman and fat bald dwarf showed up at my house. The dwarf kept muttering to himself, "I like the poo poo... I eat the poo poo..." over and over.

The woman, who I later found out was Flavia, walked to my bathroom without directions. She said she had a trained nose and could smell the toilet water. The dwarf followed her, and began touching himself through his flamingo pants.

I let them do their work, but then a few minutes later I heard screaming. I ran into the bathroom and saw the dwarf in tears, crying as Flavia thrusted a plunger back and forth inside his anus.

She grinned at me and shouted over his screams, "You're next, essay."

I turned and ran, but they both chased after me, the dwarf still with the plunger in his ass. They both chanted at me, "One of us! One of us! Gooble gobble!"

I can't go into detail about what happened next... it's too traumatic. I'm literally shaking right now. Let's just say after the plunger was removed from me by a medical professional, I received a letter in the mail from Flavia asking if she could have it back due to "budget reasons".

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I turned and ran, but they both chased after me, the dwarf still with the plunger in his ass. They both chanted at me, "One of us! One of us! Gooble gobble!"

My fucking ribs.

Also, I'm so sorry this happened to you. I hear this couple have many other victims across the United States (and even some overseas)