• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This Guy Sucks

Forum Clout
It's pretty pathetic that the original model for success on YouTube - which at no point has been a laudible goal for anybody - actually required a modicum of personality and the nerve to put yourself out there, but today its little more than archiving and compiling every piece of pop culture shit that's ever existed with maybe an added narration for context. The fact they refer to them as documentaries makes me sick.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
It's pretty pathetic that the original model for success on YouTube - which at no point has been a laudible goal for anybody - actually required a modicum of personality and the nerve to put yourself out there, but today its little more than archiving and compiling every piece of pop culture shit that's ever existed with maybe an added narration for context. The fact they refer to them as documentaries makes me sick.

Everyone is the Keemstar of their own little fandom. Or Ethan Klein for that matter.

Forum Clout
Anyone remember when "lolcows" were just retards you watched on their own channels do their own thing, and not shit you needed three dozen autistic curators to provide commentary for?

"Hey guys welcome back to the channel! Today we're gonna look at this retard and boy, he's retarded!'

Thanks, faggot. Wouldn't have been able to navigate that without you.