• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This guy literally sell seminars on how to get laid in the Philippines

G

[MEDIA=youtube]L1miF9vjpec[/MEDIA]

There are even lots of people in the comments saying that this is fake and he paid those women for the video

IT'S THE PHILIPPINES. HAS THIS WHOLE WORLD GONE INSANE?! EVEN THAT PEDO FROM SFWA IMPORTED ROCK MUNCHER.

If you need a "seminar" on how to get laid in the Philippines, or think it's fake you can get laid there, then you're mentally ill.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
my current boss is getting 90 day fiance'd with a Peno.

I've had to spend hotel nights with him, he is one of the most disgusting people to hear moving around and breathing. He'll wake himself up in a start from choking on his chaw he had in his mouth.

It's going to be pretty interesting. I may have to autistically document my findings cause I already know I have 20 other instances of him being gross and the girl is just some farm girl who unfortunately isnt a tranny catfish