• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This guy is a treasure trove

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211103-132245_Gallery.jpg
2 hours ago - "MAGAs (lol) teach their children that compassion is a flaw"

1 hour and 24 minutes later - "Yes, I'm a Hateful Human Being"

I have never cheered on a brain tumor so much in my life. This face turn for tumors rivals that of our very own @Martin.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
View attachment 116892 hours ago - "MAGAs (lol) teach their children that compassion is a flaw"

1 hour and 24 minutes later - "Yes, I'm a Hateful Human Being"

I have never cheered on a brain tumor so much in my life. This face turn for tumors rivals that of our very own @Martin.
Pure projection on a comical level-- compare MAGA guys who are still in jail for disorderly conduct, meanwhile Anti-Fa and niggers chimped out for most of 2020 and were arrested on felonies and immediately released- with charges dropped. I could go on, but that nigga is just as exhausting as Pat, and I don't have the patience to deal with two faggot retards.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Laws are irrelevant? This coming from the party that’s all about “police reform” which is a nice way of saying “laws are bad and we should get rid of them”

the ego on this guy is something else, he’s an insane narcissist that sees himself as a god among men and pretends to be a Christian so he can tell people he’s “right”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
My favorite lessons from God are the ones about actively making other people miserable.

View attachment 11690
White supremacists? A black woman was elected Virginia’s Lieutenant Governor. I guess since she’s conservative this asshole believes that makes her “not black”. This guy is all about being a miserable hateful cunt.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
He doesn't believe anything he says. He's locked onto the mentality of Twitter retards and is parroting back what they say while charging them for it. Every retard out there loves it when someone says what they already think. That's all Twitter is.

G

White supremacists? A black woman was elected Virginia’s Lieutenant Governor. I guess since she’s conservative this asshole believes that makes her “not black”. This guy is all about being a miserable hateful cunt.
Yeah, the party of racists in Virginia just elected a black Lieutenant Governor and a Hispanic Attorney General (Jason Miyares)