• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This fat loser is all in with the fawkin alarmist “takes”

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
1702112285022.png

“You called us alarmists. You were wrong.”

Of course Pig has to make it about himself in some way. “I was on the right side and YOU ignored me! Now SHUTUP!”

Forum Clout
Guys, I think I owe Patrick an apology, I must admit I'm not American, so I was under the misinformation that you could move to different states, I didn't know that when people were citizens of a particular state, they were locked in for life and not allowed to move or travel anywhere. This makes things much more grim. I can't believe we didn't listen to Pat, and because of that, Trump overturned abortion last year in his second term. We really gotta get this guy outta office, and get someone like Biden in so he can fix this awful situation from the last few years.

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Forum Clout
It was HER turn you bigots! All of you worthless niggers should be placed into concentration camps where I, under the direct orders of mein fuhrer Hillary Clinton, can systematically genocide you and your family. So help me Allah the DEMOCRATIC party will ANNIHILATE the worthless existence you call life.

#standuptohate
#itwasherturn
#heilbiden

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
I thought we did enthusiastically turn out for Hilary. I thought she won.
Why is it now our fault? I thought Putin and Trump stole the election.
You're speaking out both sides of your snout, Rick.
The truth is Trump was just another generic GOP president who served his zog overlords.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
No one will acknowledge it’s not Trumps fault RvW was repealed but Ruth Baders Ginsbergsteins. Obama and every fucking liberal in the world begged her to retire during his term so they could appoint another lib. She refused because like every other octogenarian she was out of touch and clinging to power. She genuinely thought Hilary would win and wanted the first female President to replace her seat.

That is a massive fucking gamble. She lost and she only made it out of sheer hubris.

And of course her dying is what gave Trump the opportunity to replace her seat and then the court struck down “reproductive rights.” But its much easier to attack the “enemy” than critique one of your own…you don’t want to be a Nazi, do you?

G

The control the entire media and government and get to throw their enemies in prison and ruin them financially even if they get off. Yet somehow there's a Fascist takeover happening.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Why doesn't she drive 50 miles to the next state :colin_md:
I’m not too up to date on this but some Southern states have made traveling across state lines to receive an abortion a felony. How the fuck they’re legally allowed to do that i have no idea. But basically the “states rights” thing has become null because the states are attempting to use their rights on a federal level.

Forum Clout
I’m not too up to date on this but some Southern states have made traveling across state lines to receive an abortion a felony. How the fuck they’re legally allowed to do that i have no idea. But basically the “states rights” thing has become null because the states are attempting to use their rights on a federal level.
You'd think people would learn to lie, and not wait 6 months to get an abortion.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
You'd think people would learn to lie, and not wait 6 months to get an abortion.
Thats a tough one dude, genuinely. Because lets say we’re not talking about some irresponsible person where it happens on accident but like a family trying for a second kid. And they purposefully get pregnant and 6 months later they find out its a tard or has some other debilitating illness. The question is then how is that treated under the law as the former irresponsible hood rat just getting pregnant all the time.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
Maybe she shouldn't have gone on the news then :colin_sm: this is all very confusing.

But hypothetically if you were a woman and had to get an abortion would you:

1) go on the news and make sure everyone in the state it's illegal in know you need one
2) drive for 30 minutes and shut the fuck up