• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This faggot is back to warmongering from his couch

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
61C28FF7-8F1F-4E53-A38D-683C8BFDDBCE.jpeg

G

Anyone that publicly advocates for a war should automatically be conscripted into fighting said war. Get off your fart couch, stop jerking off to Carol under your pink blankie... it's time to throw paint balloons at Russian tanks.

But do have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I’ve decided. Let Putin have Ukraine. Pretty easy choice, retard. We are not responsible for them, or the worlds “democracy”. These faggots have more blood on their hands than bin laden and they really don’t care.
These dumb cunts want us to start an active military conflict with a nuclear superpower over the Ukraine, knowing that their old asses have no intention of doing anything but farm likes while we send young men and women off to die over Twitter hashtags.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
These losers want a war so bad because it will distract people from how awful Biden has been. That way all the problems people have been facing since he took office (inflation, high crime rates, supply issues, worker shortage, etc) can all be blamed on Ukraine. They’ve actually convinced people they’re “doing their part to help” Ukraine by paying high costs on everything. They really have people saying they can’t afford high gas prices and it’s hitting them hard but it’s ok because Ukraine.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Those are the options.

Yep they sure are. Keeping out of it and letting Ukraine/Russia deal with it between themselves (which looks very possible right now) definitely wouldn't be the best thing would it. Let's instead drag the entire west into it and spark a global conflict that could end in nuclear war because "Muh hero daddy Biden. Fuck yeah! America!!"

I swear these Twitter retards have to be grown on a farm somewhere.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
These losers want a war so bad because it will distract people from how awful Biden has been. That way all the problems people have been facing since he took office (inflation, high crime rates, supply issues, worker shortage, etc) can all be blamed on Ukraine. They’ve actually convinced people they’re “doing their part to help” Ukraine by paying high costs on everything. They really have people saying they can’t afford high gas prices and it’s hitting them hard but it’s ok because Ukraine.

I daresay you're right. But it also distracts Pat from BLM and trans rights, which earn him far more in woke points.

I think calling for war is a token Actual Tough Guy stance that he throws in to let the trannies know that he's an ally, but also one who is prepared to punch actual Nazis if necessary.

Or at least, to post about doing it on Twitter.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I daresay you're right. But it also distracts Pat from BLM and trans rights, which earn him far more in woke points.

I think calling for war is a token Actual Tough Guy stance that he throws in to let the trannies know that he's an ally, but also one who is prepared to punch actual Nazis if necessary.

Or at least, to post about doing it on Twitter.
Recently on the local news they were filming people at gas stations filling up while high prices records are being broken every day. They all said it was really hurting them, can barely afford anything anymore, it’s getting worse etc but all ended it with it’s ok because they are helping Ukraine (how?) so they feel good about it. It was bizarre, virtue signaling in real life like they can’t complain too much because they will be looked down on because they need to “shut the fuck up” about not being able to afford things like groceries like a certain fat unemployed author said on twitter.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Only reasonable take about Ukraine that americans should have: not my problem.
The media has been wishing for something like this so they can blame all of Biden’s awful presidency on it. Even before anything happened in Ukraine the news channels were already saying all domestic issues are because of Ukraine for all issues that have been happening since Jan 2021. I bet soon they will claim the high crime rates all over in liberal cities that believe arresting people is racist will say the crime is because people are angry over Ukraine. They’ve already done news pieces on “how to talk up your pre teen / teen kids about Ukraine” that have high school students crying and complaining that they can’t function due to the stress and anxiety related to Ukraine. I was in high school when 9/11 happened and nobody in school cried they couldn’t function over it and that was attack on American Soil!

KelseyBeefers

Gargles Aids Piss
Forum Clout

They want war so badly because they are part of an intense psychology operation that has been in effect since Iraq part 2.

"I think we don't have enough evidence to launch an invasion of Iraq..." - Person outside the propaganda bubble.
"What?! You don't support the troops?!" - Person who has money in defense contractors guilt trips people into seeing his way.
"Well I support the troops! Put a bumper sticker on my car!" - The rubes.

"Obama is such a nice black person. I've been conditioned to like black people no matter what! Obama is like the black Mr. Rogers! I won't pay attention to the fact that he bombed the fuck piss out of the middle east until the Air Force literally ran out of bombs!"

Nobody pays attention with these virtue signaling politicians when they bomb other countries.

Then Trump comes in and they are immediately triggered into the mindset that the most devestating thing has happened to the USA. We elected a MAD MAN!? He is going to start world war III?! Meanwhile he never stopped the bombing in the Middle East. He also sent weapons to Neo-Nazi's in Ukraine to kill Russians. (BUT HE'S A PUTIN PUPPET RIGHT?) Talks about Hydrochloriquin and how it is effective at fighting covid but because he said it then it must be nonsense. Even though it is completely true and suddenly all the Obama virtue signaling faggots are pro Big-Pharma. It also conditioned people into going along with establishment narratives. They see blue checked retards and celebrities making a living off of calling people conspiracy theorists or Russian agents who question ANYTHING the mainstream says. "Good little dogs. If you do what we say you get a treat!" Rewarding brain dead behavior.

They don't even know they have been duped and will continue to spout propaganda when someone in "authority" tells them to. Trump was the mechanism to set off their subliminal conditioning of the public like saying the secret phrase to turn on a sleeper agent.

Humanity was finished off a long time ago and Patrick is just an example of their product coming to fruition.

Last edited:

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
This fat faggot is going to be genuinely upset if a ceasefire is hammered out. He wants millions to die for his entertainment because he abandoned his daughter and hates himself and his life.
Exactly. People like Pat want revenge on the world. They can’t achieve happiness, so they just want to increase the misery of everyone else.

The world will be a better place when he’s dead.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
The media has been wishing for something like this so they can blame all of Biden’s awful presidency on it. Even before anything happened in Ukraine the news channels were already saying all domestic issues are because of Ukraine for all issues that have been happening since Jan 2021. I bet soon they will claim the high crime rates all over in liberal cities that believe arresting people is racist will say the crime is because people are angry over Ukraine. They’ve already done news pieces on “how to talk up your pre teen / teen kids about Ukraine” that have high school students crying and complaining that they can’t function due to the stress and anxiety related to Ukraine. I was in high school when 9/11 happened and nobody in school cried they couldn’t function over it and that was attack on American Soil!
We didn’t get time off or counseling or any of that shit, and I’m from a generation of pussies

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
We didn’t get time off or counseling or any of that shit, and I’m from a generation of pussies
Yeah I’m considered a millennial (born 1985) and we’re called the biggest pussies and they didn’t even cancel classes the day 9/11 happened and nobody used it as an excuse to not be able to function. I was 15 when it happened and graduated high school while US troops were going to war and we never had “counseling” or safe spaces related to it while in school. Mind you I went to High School in PA not that far from where one the planes actually crashed! We just went on with our school lessons.

But now you have crying high school students who need blankets and therapy dogs who can’t do their work or function in any capacity because of a war in country they couldn’t find on a map a month ago. It’s amazing how things have changed just since then.