• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This faggot has nothing to live for, so he’s almost as bad as Putin

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
C5905AA8-EDF7-49C4-B7DA-AC0980DD5221.jpeg
Ok fatso, put in a no-fly zone (nice NFZ, fat loser), and then proceed to shoot down Russian planes. I can only pray that Chicago is in the list of destinations so that your half hovel falls down from the shockwave.

Does Patrick think he’s helping anything here? Keep your mouth shut and go about your capeshit faggot business. I guess when you abandon your kid before she’s born, it doesn’t really matter if there’s a world war

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Funny how he has NOTHING to say about how to solve the MLB lockout issue. I thought big sports man should have the answer since he also knows more about war than military experts. Pat I’m sure has many friends that work for the MLB involved these talks. It’s almost like he’s full of shit and knows nothing whine laying on a couch

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This guy barely graduated high school and hasn't had a job in 13 years.
It’s what makes him the worlds biggest piece of shit. He has zero experience in anything yet believes to be an expert in everything. He oinks the most ridiculous hot takes with zero evidence to back up his plans. Of course once he’s called out for being an idiot (balloons full of paint) he claims that’s what his expert military “sources” all told him the stupid idea yet won’t even say who told him that because nobody did. Once exposed smarty pig claims it wasn’t him and all his many sources around the globe that tell him their secrets because Pat is so important.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Putin, for all of the really fucked up stuff he’s doing now, is ex KGB and the long time leader of a country. He’s also rumored to be the richest man in the world off the books. Even At 5’3” and possibly dying, I’d still bet $24k that he’d beat the fuck out of Patrick.

Fuck, Patrick probably would have a hard time throwing fists with Joe Biden at this point.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
You know, an unarmed black man was gunned down in cold blood in Pat Ass' backyard, and he's never called it out or addressed it once. But he'll certainly go on and on about this bullshit conflict that he knows nothing about and has nothing to do with him.

Odd, isn't it?

And again - fuck Ukraine. These faggots on Twitter didn't give 2 shits about Ukraine 6 months ago. The only reason that they pretend to care now is because they insist on clinging to this faerie tale of Russia putting Trump in the White House and giving movies bad reviews.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
You know, an unarmed black man was gunned down in cold blood in Pat Ass' backyard, and he's never called it out or addressed it once. But he'll certainly go on and on about this bullshit conflict that he knows nothing about and has nothing to do with him.

Odd, isn't it?

And again - fuck Ukraine. These faggots on Twitter didn't give 2 shits about Ukraine 6 months ago. The only reason that they pretend to care now is because they insist on clinging to this faerie tale of Russia putting Trump in the White House and giving movies bad reviews.
Why would he call it out? He’s allegedly the perpetrator. He allegedly killed Bernell. We saw the tape of his alleged escape and his alibi capeshit character shirt and mask photo he posted an hour later.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Putin, for all of the really fucked up stuff he’s doing now, is ex KGB and the long time leader of a country. He’s also rumored to be the richest man in the world off the books. Even At 5’3” and possibly dying, I’d still bet $24k that he’d beat the fuck out of Patrick.

Fuck, Patrick probably would have a hard time throwing fists with Joe Biden at this point.
Vlad would fucking work him