• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This cures a hangover. Tee hee.

G

twitter1.jpg

twitter2.jpg

twitter3.jpg

twitter4.jpg

G

I own some colorful party shirts, I guess they're hawaiian. But last night I was thinking of changing my "image".

Read on...

[URL unfurl="true"]https://onaforums.net/threads/pretending-to-be-a-rich-guy-like-wearing-a-suit-and-shit.33589/[/URL]
I could be dead wrong, but I always picture you looking similar to Stephen Merchant

1681093050797.png

It's the only thing I can conjure up for someone that has an in depth knowledge of 90s sitcoms and can go from dating escapades to sliding into an alcohol fueled coke binge on an internet forum while threatening to rape one its members before going to work at a tech company in the morning.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I could be dead wrong, but I always picture you looking similar to Stephen Merchant

View attachment 108178

It's the only thing I can conjure up for someone that has an in depth knowledge of 90s sitcoms and can go from dating escapades to sliding into an alcohol fueled coke binge on an internet forum while threatening to rape one its members before going to work at a tech company in the morning.
I've got him as Jez in my head
1681094560433.jpeg