• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This cow really thinks who he is

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
BF1C34AE-33EC-448E-B423-E8FC5B5BDAEE.jpeg

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Whenever I see one of his Facebook posts the first thought that comes to mind is Poor Layla.
I know she’s unlikely to be eligible for Ivy League acceptance, but Layla might want to enroll in one of the country’s least prestigious trade schools or community colleges someday. Everyone knows at this point that schools and employers check your social media to see how truly moronic your judgment is.

And there’s her father, posting his unfunny Boomer knee slappers under Layla’s name with zero fucks given about her future. Guess it’s in keeping with his refusal to give a fuck about her in the present either.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
ANYONE CAN DO IT!

Is Carol wearing a crucifix? I’m sure she’s super religious. Too bad she doesn’t respect herself or her bf enough to cover her bare arms on TV. And it might not be an actual court of law but she should have tried not to dress like she was working her hostess shift at the titty bar afterward.