• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This confuses the Brother Joe

G

IMG_0769.jpeg

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
For ONCE you millennial trolls took the pacifiers out of your mouths and REALIZED something, I'll be it YEARS too late :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You're ABSOLUTELY right! I DON'T recognize having to "punch In" and "Punch Out" of a "time clock" because AntH and I found a "DIFFERENT" way to live outside of the "9 to 5" existence that dominates YOUR pathetic lives. From the time we were YOUNG AntH and I knew slaving away like a "you know what" :p:ROFLMAO: in an office or job site was NOT the path for us :cool:

That's why I produced a song parody and dropped it off at a little radio station on Long island all those years ago and created the "Radio Show" that runs all of your lives...

From the time most of you were in DIAPERS, AntH and I have been making money doing the things we LOVE...entertaining COUNTLESS people on the radio and playing music all over the world 🤘 Now, excuse me, I'm going to have a "Jameson" while YOU "Punch" back into your little time clock. Don't let your BOSS catch you typing these TROLL messages on the "clock" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
For ONCE you millennial trolls took the pacifiers out of your mouths and REALIZED something, I'll be it YEARS too late :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You're ABSOLUTELY right! I DON'T recognize having to "punch In" and "Punch Out" of a "time clock" because AntH and I found a "DIFFERENT" way to live outside of the "9 to 5" existence that dominates YOUR pathetic lives. From the time we were YOUNG AntH and I knew slaving away like a "you know what" :p:ROFLMAO: in an office or job site was NOT the path for us :cool:

That's why I produced a song parody and dropped it off at a little radio station on Long island all those years ago and created the "Radio Show" that runs all of your lives...

From the time most of you were in DIAPERS, AntH and I have been making money doing the things we LOVE...entertaining COUNTLESS people on the radio and playing music all over the world 🤘 Now, excuse me, I'm going to have a "Jameson" while YOU "Punch" back into your little time clock. Don't let your BOSS catch you typing these TROLL messages on the "clock" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
imagine thinking that being a slouch who drinks jameson instead of working for a living is a boast. what a deluded moron

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout

@Gay Faggot. you gonna take that?!?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
@Gay Faggot. you gonna take that?!?
Take what??? A mouth breathing RETARD pretending to be ME??? There’s nothing to take besides you MORONS have nothing better to do than to pretend you’re someone you’re NOT!!!! If you put in half the effort you do wishing you were ME you would maybe end up one percent as successful.🤣🤣🤣

You’re trying to do “impressions” of me. Who does that remind you of? Someone whose impressions helped make him MILLIONS??? Your impressions won’t make you shit. It will get you know where. You will be in the same shit section 8. The same shit basement. The same shit government cheese. The same SHIT life. Because you don’t know what working HARD really is. No, spending all day waiting for me or my little brother to post something is NOT working!!! It’s just making us laugh.😘😘😘

My brother and I BROKE our BACKS in this industry for our success. All you hear about is the good things. You weren’t there for the countless hours of fine tuning our act. Of show prep. Of doing ANYTHING entertaining. You just got to witness it. And here you are, STILL following us wherever we go. Looks like all that hard work paid off.😎😎😎

I’ll see you losers later. I have time to spend with someone who has much better impressions than you do. And they’ve only gotten better since he’s had time to make a full RECOVERY!!!😜😜😜

P.S. You losers calling the hospital did NOTHING. It was just free entertainment to help speed everything along. Hope you’re proud of NOTHING!!!🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

#CumiaSTRONG #FJB #HARDWORK

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Take what??? A mouth breathing RETARD pretending to be ME??? There’s nothing to take besides you MORONS have nothing better to do than to pretend you’re someone you’re NOT!!!! If you put in half the effort you do wishing you were ME you would maybe end up one percent as successful.🤣🤣🤣

You’re trying to do “impressions” of me. Who does that remind you of? Someone whose impressions helped make him MILLIONS??? Your impressions won’t make you shit. It will get you know where. You will be in the same shit section 8. The same shit basement. The same shit government cheese. The same SHIT life. Because you don’t know what working HARD really is. No, spending all day waiting for me or my little brother to post something is NOT working!!! It’s just making us laugh.😘😘😘

My brother and I BROKE our BACKS in this industry for our success. All you hear about is the good things. You weren’t there for the countless hours of fine tuning our act. Of show prep. Of doing ANYTHING entertaining. You just got to witness it. And here you are, STILL following us wherever we go. Looks like all that hard work paid off.😎😎😎

I’ll see you losers later. I have time to spend with someone who has much better impressions than you do. And they’ve only gotten better since he’s had time to make a full RECOVERY!!!😜😜😜

P.S. You losers calling the hospital did NOTHING. It was just free entertainment to help speed everything along. Hope you’re proud of NOTHING!!!🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

#CumiaSTRONG #FJB #HARDWORK
Still the best Joe poster here. Well done.