• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This coming from somebody that lets a filthy lizard on his furniture

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
eHEjyVS.png

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
We have pictures of your wife kissing a toad Patrick. And that’s not me making fun of you. I mean an actual toad that hops and is green and croaks and eats flies and lives on a lily pad and shit.
To be fair his wife is a kike sorceress. Bet she stuffed ol' kermit into her gas chamber.

G

We have pictures of your wife kissing a toad Patrick. And that’s not me making fun of you. I mean an actual toad that hops and is green and croaks and eats flies and lives on a lily pad and shit.

Her options were the toad or Rick. She made the only sensible choice. She was probably holding out hope that the toad would turn into a Chad who would first beat the shit out of Rick and then beat the shit out of her cunt with his dick.