• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This chud ain't wrong

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Anthony's ballwashers are always convinced that he's still somehow wealthy

Nice fan, stupid.

Wot1.png

Wot2.png

Wot3.png

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Jesus christ his fans are so incredibly stupid
How does one even become a latter-day Nana Cumia fan? I always assumed that every Cumia fan is a holdover from the glory days, but some of these weirdos don't seem to be aware of his past in any way, which just seems impossible to me. How would they have just stumbled across Nana's seldom-seen show? Where could they have seen him where they'd think "I need to check this guy out"?

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
How does one even become a latter-day Nana Cumia fan? I always assumed that every Cumia fan is a holdover from the glory days, but some of these weirdos don't seem to be aware of his past in any way, which just seems impossible to me. How would they have just stumbled across Nana's seldom-seen show? Where could they have seen him where they'd think "I need to check this guy out"?
Probably the same retards that get swept up by other 'conservative' grifters. Not to imply that nana has ever successfully grifted anyone out of money, quite the opposite actually