• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This Christmas, Can You Honestly Say You're So So So So Grateful for Joe?

Does The Misadventures of Joseph Colleen Cumia Bring You Joy This Holiday Season?

• Total voters

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Tis the season to reflect on what we're grateful for, what brings joy to our hearts.

And I'd be remiss to not bring attention to all the laughs I still get out of Joe every year.

It kills me he's so much quieter, because at his peak, no lolcow could touch him: DOXXER100, 16 Don't Know Dick About Internet, People's Court, #StarveNana, "Once I block you, no one will ever see this", the calls that disrupted his Livestreams, The Liberal/Conservative Debate outside Barnes and Noble... Fuck, I could keep going.

Does this slap-headed idiot still fill you with as much enjoyment as me? I'm laughing just thinking about it.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
9d54bf92bd912cf1d5056c22650c9238.jpg

BootyJuice

Forum Clout
Joe is a fat, detestable piece of shit, but his constant, endless buffoonery is somehow kind of endearing, as well as incredibly consistent. Joe's buffoonery game is ALWAYS on point.
Agreed. While laughing at Nana will never get old, there’s a tinge of da sadness knowing the wet-brained faggot ruined the remainder of his professional and personal life by doubling down on saying nigger on social media. Faggot.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Tis the season to reflect on what we're grateful for, what brings joy to our hearts.

And I'd be remiss to not bring attention to all the laughs I still get out of Joe every year.

It kills me he's so much quieter, because at his peak, no lolcow could touch him: DOXXER100, 16 Don't Know Dick About Internet, People's Court, #StarveNana, "Once I block you, no one will ever see this", the calls that disrupted his Livestreams, The Liberal/Conservative Debate outside Barnes and Noble... Fuck, I could keep going.

Does this slap-headed idiot still fill you with as much enjoyment as me? I'm laughing just thinking about it.
Intlelctual_Homosexual during the bannings, so much gold unarchived and lost forever

Forum Clout
Agreed. While laughing at Nana will never get old, there’s a tinge of da sadness knowing the wet-brained faggot ruined the remainder of his professional and personal life by doubling down on saying nigger on social media. Faggot.
Nana doesn't have the same comedic oafishness. He's similar to Joe in many ways, but with Nana it's all weird tics, complicated lies, and the disturbing, unaddressed, sexual abuse-based pedophilia and homosexuality he's constantly trying to hide and compensate for. With Joe, it's just pie-in-the-face hilarity.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout

I remember laying in bed at like 1AM when he started this stream and I had to fumble through fits of crying laughter when @Nigger started harassing him with phone calls to get up OBS in time. The timing of it all was accidental but impeccable. Making him start and stop a song, making him stand up and futz around with his phone and stream settings. I rarely have seen him so annoyed until Einstein figured out how to turn it off with much assistance by his 15 relatives and friends superchat. He was so proud of himself.

Joe is to us what Wile E. Coyote is to the Road Runner. Just plain good old fun.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Don’t forget about CTRL+ALT+DELETE

I can't believe I did.

Wait, what about that one 2U video someone found, where the entire time he's Mouthbreather Supreme, including when he got in the lead singers face, giving a hoof stomp for the ages?

I showed that to my violinist, Alicja, once. She couldn't understand how he did that with a straight face.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Joe is like a pallet cleanser. Whenever I get too caught up in Patrick’s shenanigans, being disgusted by that Norton creature, or harassing Nana and his faggot cronies I just watch some Joe videos or read some of his old archived posts..and remember this is all for the laughs.

I would 100% go see a solo Joe show, buy him a beer And thank him for his service (to us, not his 6 months in the military)

Forum Clout
Joe is like a pallet cleanser. Whenever I get too caught up in Patrick’s shenanigans, being disgusted by that Norton creature, or harassing Nana and his faggot cronies I just watch some Joe videos or read some of his old archived posts..and remember this is all for the laughs.
It's classic buffoonery, like The Three Stooges, or Gleason. Pie-in-the-face, stepping on rakes, pure comedy.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
It's classic buffoonery, like The Three Stooges, or Gleason. Pie-in-the-face, stepping on rakes, pure comedy.
Exactly. I can’t even look at Joe or hear his voice without bursting out laughing. When I see a fiat or some asshole driving in the shoulder I laugh. He’s 100x funnier than his brother and he ain’t even trying