• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This adult man reviews Nerf guns.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
My wife bought me a nerf gun that shoots tennis bals and i use it to play fetch with the dog.
Had something similar when I had a Jack Russel terrier and it became his favorite toy. The moment I would lay my hands on it he'd start running around excited.

I remember when it broke he fucking knew something was wrong and I'll never forget the panic he had on his stupid little cute face.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Had something similar when I had a Jack Russel terrier and it became his favorite toy. The moment I would lay my hands on it he'd start running around excited.

I remember when it broke he fucking knew something was wrong and I'll never forget the panic he had on his stupid little cute face.
Now if you could teach the crows to catch treats from a Nerf gun.....

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Now if you could teach the crows to catch treats from a Nerf gun.....
I love them so much. Fed them a bunch of raisins on Sunday and gave Craig some chicken salad trying to get the others to notice that being close to me when I'm feeding you isn't a danger, it'll get you extras.

I hope they didn't beat him up and call him a faggot and call me his boyfriend.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I love them so much. Fed them a bunch of raisins on Sunday and gave Craig some chicken salad trying to get the others to notice that being close to me when I'm feeding you isn't a danger, it'll get you extras.

I hope they didn't beat him up and call him a faggot and call me his boyfriend.
Craig rocks

Forum Clout
life is hard....and long
You know whats hard, long, and black?

The line at the unemployment office!

6936131A-AA73-4527-A6A3-B00793B294E0.jpeg

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout

Jack russels fucking rule. My dads friend had one and we would grab a shop rag an he would lactch on and we would spin in circles an he wouldn't let go.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Jack russels fucking rule. My dads friend had one and we would grab a shop rag an he would lactch on and we would spin in circles an he wouldn't let go.
I think the next dog I get might be a Jack Russell. They just seem like fun. My buddy when I was a kid had one that randomly did backflips. He wasn't trained to do it, he was just a spaz. It was the most muscular dog I've ever seen. Little jacked stumpy legs. He killed a weasel during one of my buddy's birthday parties one time. He was also one of those growl-because-he's-happy dogs.

I ended up with an immortal shih tzu who outlived one of my relatives that owned him. The motherfucker is 16 and runs everywhere like a puppy. Totally not the kind of dog I'd choose, but he fucking rules. The guy who owned him fed him nothing but human food his whole life. When I first got him his dumps looked like coyote shit.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
I think the next dog I get might be a Jack Russell. They just seem like fun. My buddy when I was a kid had one that randomly did backflips. He wasn't trained to do it, he was just a spaz. It was the most muscular dog I've ever seen. Little jacked stumpy legs. He killed a weasel during one of my buddy's birthday parties one time. He was also one of those growl-because-he's-happy dogs.

I ended up with an immortal shih tzu who outlived one of my relatives that owned him. The motherfucker is 16 and runs everywhere like a puppy. Totally not the kind of dog I'd choose, but he fucking rules. The guy who owned him fed him nothing but human food his whole life. When I first got him his dumps looked like coyote shit.
Jack russels have nothing but energy so have a big backyard ore time to take the dog to the park daily.