• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Thinking of politics, I remember a story my Dad told me...

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
There was some guy who everyone knew back in Kentucky, he was the type that let politics drive him nuts, and he had to get electroshock therapy from time to time... But anyways he apparently HATED Richard Nixon with a PASSION, because one day he shit in a box and sent it off to Tricky Dick, with a letter that said, and I quote, "Here, i've smelled your shit for long enough, now you smell mine."

Apparently, the Secret Service showed up but realized he was a bit...off...so they left it alone.

Last edited:

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
There was some guy who everyone knew back in Kentucky, he was the type that let politics drive him nuts, and he had to get electroshock therapy from time to time... But anyways he apparently HATED Richard Nixon with a PASSION, because one day he shit in a box and sent it off to Tricky Dick, with a letter that said, and I quote, "Here, i've smelled your shit for long enough, now you smell mine."

Apparently, the Secret Service showed up but realized he was a bit...off...so they left it alone.
I knew a guy who the secret service went after for posting death threats against Obama as a meme. Luckily he lived in another country. The poo is way funnier.