• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Thinking about starting my own "watch group"

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Nursing homes have a LOT of nigger employees. I go to the small one in rural Washington sometimes for work and there are three negro misses. Big fat ogre cunts.

It's time for white people to start patrolling their own fucking land and getting rid of the filth. Old people don't have others to help them, so blacks hurt them in nursing homes.

I'm so sick of this virus.

Sorry, I have spicy Man n' cheese, writing and thinking a bit odd.

G

Nursing homes have a LOT of nigger employees. I go to the small one in rural Washington sometimes for work and there are three negro misses. Big fat ogre cunts.

It's time for white people to start patrolling their own fucking land and getting rid of the filth. Old people don't have others to help them, so blacks hurt them in nursing homes.

I'm so sick of this virus.

Sorry, I have spicy Man n' cheese, writing and thinking a bit odd.
And judging by your voice I’m thinking Longview/Kelso or Camas Washington.

Sauce, I used to play you skinny meth heads in baseball in high school.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Maybe don't dump your parents in a nursing home? Nursing homes are nothing more than waiting rooms for death. Do the honorable thing and smother your parents with a pillow in their sleep when they can't take care of themselves anymore.

I’ll downgrade my house and car to pay for a live in caretaker when the time comes. Not putting them in a home. Those are lonely, sad places.