• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Thinkin through some things...

G

I was wondering why Pat said:

"Anyway I'm going to enjoyyyy what happens to you next..."

Since nothing actually happened, you know? Pat never lies and is always right, so it's a weird loose end.

But then I realized, he may have jumbled his wording due to his fish mouth. He was flustered and left out an "at" in that sentence. Hooligans was hiring a hit band to play there that night, and Pat was trying to make Josiah jealous and that his life was going great:

"Anyway I'm going to enjoyyyy what happens at 2U next..."

So while Josiah thought he had won, and spent the rest of his night alone in his parents basement, Pat was enjoying the good life via the talented reimagining of Sunday Bloody Sunday.

So suck on that, libtards!

[BOC][/BOC]

archive_bot

Forum Clout
deewded2.png

21 Jan 2021

33d2d22dd2.png

01-26-2021

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-12 at 2.37.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-12 at 2.37.10 PM.png
    47.5 KB · Views: 18
G

Apparently none of the thoughts in his "thinking through things" was "I could be 24k in debt by the end of the year with absolutely nothing to show for it except being dumb enough to get catfished for months by the very people I am about to sue".

For such a fat guy he doesn't have much in the way of thinkin meats.