• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Think Pat clapped and cheered in the right places?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
this is like future propaganda

of course for shit like that to ever be possible you'd have some kinda horrific authoritarianism where a Fatrick like populace would cheer at genociding the wrong thinkers. Then once a planet is "liberated", out comes a smiling adaptation of what happened for the Fatricks to revel at

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Just when, after the emasculating embarrassing Picard raped TNG and the first three seasons of this fagfest turned TOS Trek into a violent, ugly, foul-mouthed grimdark unwatchable experiment in how far you can get your untalented dick in the ass of an established franchise and still have the existing fan base clap and cheer in all the right places....Just when I thought that was the LOWEST Trek could fall, this fat nigger decloaks off the port bow.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
1647552554714.png

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Its funny that pat is totally ok with them erasing the original canon. He eats up all this forced woke shit when Star Trek was already balanced and never needed it in the first place.

Black people in positions of authority is nothing new in Star Trek, and most of the Federation presidents or whatever weren't even from Earth... according to one of my gayer nerd friends who isn't me. This boring trailer trying to shove it down your throat is retarded for many reasons.

She's illuminati somehow- She's part of the Bilderberg Group and the Council on Foreign Relations.

God help us all if CBS All Access is comprised